He is unabashedly my brat. A mere three years old but make no mistake he's an old soul. ๐ด
An old, vocal, bossy, inpatient soul. ๐น
He gripes for cuddles, he gripes to go out, gripes to come in, gripes for food. ๐ฃ
This morning I'm getting out of the shower, I'm drying off, he comes in and starts telling me all about it. ๐พ
Okay, he wants something....what?๐ค
I'm trying to get dressed while he's pawing at me and telling me insistently about it. So I rub his chin and finish dressing while he purrs and get bossier. ๐คจ
Alright. I gave him scritches, not satisfied. Could the food be low? There was plenty before I took my shower. But he's following me, maybe he wants out?๐ค
I get to the back door and the food bowls....which will it be? He jumps up to the bowls and starts telling me again. ๐ฃ
It wasn't even empty!๐
You couldn't see a glimpse of silver in the bottom. ๐
It was just half empty. ๐♀️
Half!๐♀️
Did I mention he has a designated food bowl? He'll only eat out of the one on the far right, period. He's booted the others out of the way so he can have
"his" bowl. ๐
Most definitely a brat. ๐ผ
But he's my brat. ๐
We found him the day before the 4th of July, three years ago. It was rainy, he was outside of a grocery store whining, so tiny, and I lured him with pressed ham.
Brought him home and halfway there he starts to poo, I hold him over a grocery sack that we use for trash. ๐ฉ
Next thing I know Bill loses control on a curve and we're in a juniper tree. Poor Tigger bounced to Bill's side of the car, covered in Dr Pepper, scared to death. ๐
One way to make sure we never forget how or where we got him. ๐คฃ
Yup, he's my baby. I know you shouldn't have favorites but he is mine. He's my cuddle buddy. ๐ฅฐ
And now you know Tigger. ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment