Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Bill Dear

This is my husband, Bill.  ❤

He is my soulmate,  my best friend,  my other half. I honestly don't know what I would do without him, he is my heart. 😍

I tell him I love him often, I can never tell him enough. He lights up my days, makes me smile, laugh, sigh....often. 
He knows me sometimes better than I know myself.  And he's honest, loyal, loving, kind.....🥰

He's not perfect,  we both have flaws. Luckily we can live with those flaws, see them as a compliment to the other. 
Our faults are never our focus, only the joy we can bring to the other. 😘

God blessed me, I get to spend the rest of my life with this man. Or the rest of his....or the rest of ours....🤔😊

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how wonderful he is and he won't tell you himself because I'm not sure he believes it.  You'll just have to trust me. 🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment