Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Something is Bugging Me

Like this little guy
Just assuming it's okay to take a mid morning nap in my marigolds.  

Then there's these two....
I was looking for bees, imagine my surprise.  They really should get a room. 

Finally,  a bee. 
It's like pulling teeth trying to get one to sit still long enough for a snapshot.  
In case you have a hard time finding him. He was literally a busy bee. 

Then I come in and find this....
Not sure why or how he got past the cats into the kitchen sink, but I'm positive he's not finding true love in there. 
Bad luck to kill a cricket,  plus, unless it's a pest I hate killing things  so he took a ride on a saucer out the back door. 
He's going to have some story to tell his buddies tonight! 😁🤣👽

No comments:

Post a Comment