Monday, July 20, 2020

Randomness

Waiting on Bill Dear to get done so we can go to bed and thought I might add in a few pictures I took in the garden. 

This beauty came in a seed packet of cottage flowers,  turns out it's a Malva, member of the hollyhock family.  Crossing my fingers it reseeds next year. 
This is an up close and personal shot of a petunia. This particular bloom came from seeds I saved last year. Always nice to continue a good plant line. 
There's a special place in my heart for pansies.  My Grandma loved pansies, had them in her kitchen on her dishes and clock, curtains, everything.  
I love flowers. When I was a kid I'd pick them and bring them home, even spiderwort and things most consider weeds. Those "weeds" were pretty to a kid, and still are to this old lady. 
These days I prefer to just let them be unless they break or need TLC. 
Something satisfying about watching tiny seeds and bulbs turn into beautiful plants. 

And I think we're finally ready to head to bed an hour late, of course. 
Ya'll have a good night and a blessed tomorrow.  

1 comment: