Saturday, July 11, 2020

Starting Anew

I'm ditching Facebook.  In doing so I would like to make a place to share pictures, goings on, and assorted things for family and friends who want to check in on us. 🤗

Hubby and I both lack in communication skills when it comes to other people,  we just don't stay in touch like we probably should. I can't promise to fix that, but I can provide this space. 📝

That being said, 
Bill is currently mowing the lawn in this lovely, humid, 84° heat while I write this out after spending the morning on doody duty. Cats, dog, lots of poo....💩

We're still fighting with the insurance 
company of the semi that rear ended us. Turned out there was a lot more damage structurally than the 1st body shop knew about. The other body shops caught it....and the insurance is fighting it, because that is their job. 
It'll get settled,  just going to take time. ⌛

Bill is enjoying his job with this new company.  As long as he's driving he's happy and this job is a lot less stressful. We're blessed this job came along when it did. 
Bill's dividing his time between the "honey do" list and relaxing. 🎮

I'm having some problems with my blood sugar,  it's high, but I'm doing everything I can to bring it down. We're also trying to find another clinic we can afford because recent events have shown me I don't trust my nurse practitioner.  There has to be  a measure of trust for any relationship to work, either personal or business.  👨‍⚕️

Otherwise things are good and we're just enjoying our weekend and our time together.  👫

I will be posting pictures and anything else here, just as I would on social media.  Hopefully this is an acceptable substitute.👍  

Have a blessed weekend! 👋😊




No comments:

Post a Comment