Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Good Morning

4 am comes early, a little too early for my taste. It brings with it certain benefits though. Birds start twittering at 5:30 am, bringing in the sun with a song. 🐦
Then around 6 am you get this,  if you're lucky.
I love a colorful sky. Hate flying. Love clouds, love the patterns and colors and...well...everything.  🎨
I see it as a gift from God.  Always something beautiful happening in the sky.  Even storms are beautiful.  ⛈
I remember on mother's day back in 09 we were in Quapaw when a tornado touched down. Wiped out Picher, mangled the school in Quapaw. 🌪
We parked at a car wash on the other side of town and watched it. Finger of God.  It was terrifying but magnificent,  all at the same time. 🥺
Of course loss of life isn't magnificent,  but no one can control the weather.  And I see it this way....if you're going to marvel at the beauty God provides,  it's also handy to remember his might as well. ✝️

Anyway, it was a gorgeous sunrise. Hopefully it will be an equally gorgeous day.  🌞

I'm finally hungry, going to get breakfast and see what trouble I can get into. 😉

Have a blessed day.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment