Thursday, July 23, 2020

Brownie

Our dog, not the food. 
Although, I love both. 😁

This is what I see when I walk to the couch. 
I wasn't even sure how she could be comfortable.  
Then I walked around a little more and saw this....
Head on the pillow, lounging, just as happy as you please. 

She is around 5 years old. She was less than 6 months old when Bill Dear found her at a tire shop covered  in ticks. 
Someone had dumped her and the guys at the shop were happy to see her get a home. 
It took two weeks to get all the ticks because she was so skittish about being touched. 

Here we are 5 years later.....
Her favorite "nosy old lady" spot. 

And that goofy, sweet face. 
Who could resist that face?

So why Brownie for a black dog? 
1: She was a pup and wasn't as dark as this. 
2: When she's on her back she looks like a brownie with icecream topping. 
🤷‍♀️ never name a dog when you're hungry?

Part rottweiler,  part blue heeler, part....well who knows. All I know is there was a connection with this pup and I'm not a dog person,  that would be Bill,  but she is my dog. 

We're very blessed to have such a good dog, even if we did have to install an electric fence on our privacy fence because she thinks she's part kangaroo.  
🤔 you know......
😂 nah, only in her mind is she actually part kangaroo.  

🐕   🦘   🐶


No comments:

Post a Comment