We lost our largest sunflower, stem broke at the base.
Corn is lying down, cabbage is beaten to the ground.
Rough night to be a plant.
I'm disappointed but I'm also taking the lessons from it. There's no point in going through a negative experience if you're not going to learn from it.
I'm not a farmer. I grew up helping my grandmother in her garden, that's the bulk of my experience. I've read, but you only gleen so much from books.
Sometimes you have to learn through trial and error.
When you're hit with a storm in life, you can get down or get better.
I want to get better.
Not better than anyone else, that's not possible, we're all equal in the eyes of God. Just better than the day before.
And another lesson from my plants....
It's okay to need help, to ask for support.
We have several plants that will need stakes next year, and now that we know, everyone will be happier.
There's no shame in asking for help.
Wishing you a blessed and beautiful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment