Monday, February 1, 2021

Sunlight!


Being hormonal isn't fun. Menopause doesn't allow you much control of those pesky chemicals,  and I'm moody right now. πŸ˜•
My joints ache, my muscles are sore, and no matter how much sleep I get I'm exhausted. Something is going on with me. It's not just the weird joint nodules anymore.  😞

I'll find out in March when I have my next appointment,  and if it gets too much more bothersome I can call the office and do a phone visit. πŸ‘¨‍⚕️
I'm not worried about what's going on.  I'm worried about what it means for me. Silly, since I don't even know what "it" is yet. 🀦‍♀️

Even so....

I'm not cleaning house today. I should, but Bill Dear is home due to the wet ground again, so he's taking me out for a drive. Too cold for a walk, but I'm sure we'll find somewhere new to explore. πŸ™‚
I need sunlight, fresh air, out of the house. And I'm not going to be able to clean house like I normally do,  it's going to be a slow process and quite frankly....I'm just not up to it today. πŸ˜–

And that's what worries me. 😟

I know, I'll find a way, no matter what. Slower, different,  I'm not going to just lie down and stop living. 😠

I know that. 
I just know me and I know how hard it is for me when I don't feel useful. πŸ™

God is taking us somewhere,  and my part is learning who God wants me to be,  in what way I can best serve him. 
And he knows me....the me he made before the world got it's hands on me. I don't know that person, but I will, soon. πŸ€”
It's going to be a ride. 🀠

Which is why I'm thanking God,  and I'm trusting God,  and I know he's going to walk through whatever comes with me. And it will be well. πŸ€—

The devil comes after you the hardest when God starts moving you. The more blessings the harder the attack.πŸ™‍♀️

Bring it on, because my God is all powerful and he loves me. πŸ’—

And that's all I need to know.  😊

Good day and God bless🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment