Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Poor Spaz

Our oldest kitty, Spaz, probably isn't going to live much longer. 
As in, if he survives the week we'll be surprised.  
He quit drinking yesterday.  
I'm giving him water via syringe,  he won't take much. 
He's been staying up in my office because it's quiet, lying in my chair.
I went up this morning,  wrapped him in a towel and brought him here with us on the couch. 
He's sleeping, he mewls weakly if I pick him up or move him too much so we're just loving on him gently. 
He's got a lot of gunk in his eyes and around his nose, I removed what I could...he started getting annoyed with me....I'll try to clean him up more later. 
He stinks, can't bathe him as weak as he is, plus it's too cold. 

I wish I could do more....
But sometimes what we can do just has to be enough. 
Between lack of money and the weather, can't get him to a vet until tomorrow at the earliest, and I'm afraid all we'll be doing is having him put down. 

He's 11 years old, he's had a good life, and he's loved. ❤

Anyway, it's snowing, again, it's cold. 

A friend came yesterday and helped us move the house around. Huge blessing,  and it's much more fluid.

Our cat is dying, it's cold and dreary, my body hurts constantly,  we're still struggling financially due to the weather......
And we're so very blessed. 

God is making sure our bills are paid, our needs are taken care of, we have good friends,  and life is good. 

Never forget the blessings.  

Alright, ya'll stay safe, stay warm, and God bless.  

And.......
He just passed away. 5pm. 
😿

No comments:

Post a Comment