Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sleeeeeeeepy!


Man, I need some heavenly blessing of sleep.  😴
Insomnia is miserable.  😵
And tomorrow I will wake up from 8 hours of sleep feeling exhausted.  😟
Because that's my new normal.  😐

It's not fun. 😞
Despite that, despite the pain and aches...I'm able to thank God for so much,  every morning,  no matter what's going on.  😊
I'm still and always blessed.  🤗

Waiting to hear from my doctor, trying to figure out how to get his help without going into debt for medical care.  It's a stressful balancing act.  I have faith though. God brought me to Dr. Joe  for a reason. 🙂

Right now I'm trying to focus.  🧐
Focus on staying awake, focus on the things I have to do today, focus on the blessings.  😇
My problems...well they came on their own, they can take care of themselves.  🙃

One task I need to do is clean under the bird feeder.  There's a mountain of seed under it, because nuthatches are picky eaters, lol. Going to see if I have anything in the garage to put under the feeder, make it easier to keep clean.  🤔

Then I'm going to see if I can pull up this little elm sapling out front.  It's very much unwelcome,  and if it's allowed to grow it's going to do damage to the neighbors carport. No bueno.  Plus, they're way too prone to disease. 😷

Lots to do, guess I should get started before I pass out. As if I could sleep anyway.....😕

Busy hands are happy hands. 🤲

Ya'll have a good day and God bless! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment