Thursday, February 4, 2021

Ramblings of an Insomniac


My circumstances suggest I'm exhausted and slightly loopy.....ðŸĪŠ
Unfortunately for me,  that's exactly what I am at the moment.  ðŸ˜ĩ

Went to bed at 10 pm, woke up at 1 am, and I'm so very tired.  Lie down,  get comfy (which is really hard to do), can't sleep.  ðŸĨš

Pain is not fun. 
The less quality sleep I get, the worse the pain. The worse the pain, the less quality sleep I get. 🧟‍♀️

It's a twisted merry go round of misery. 😭

But.......🙋‍♀️

I have to put this out in the world...ðŸĪē

God is paying our bills. 
He is providing for our needs. 
Bill Dear has hardly worked at all the last 2 months.  
Yet, somehow,  our bills are paid, we have food, gas money. 👍

I know how much we need versus how much is coming in and I'm here to tell you....that's God,  not us. ðŸ˜ŧ

And God is good. 😊

It's easy to praise God with a full belly and a full wallet.  It's a different story when either are about empty. ðŸĪ”

I am so tired.ðŸ˜ī

Have you ever gotten to the point of exhaustion where you know the pain is there and you just don't care anymore.  😞

Yup, I'm there. 😔

Or just about. 😖

Oh!
Yesterday,  church,  sunset, pictures!
Almost forgot....ðŸĪĶ‍♀️

And!☝️
I got a picture of one of those spine clouds....although this is a bit more fluffy than the one from the other day. 
So there ya go. 😁
Sunsets, clouds, pretty colors, and a very sleepy me. 😕

Ya'll have a wonderful day and God bless! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment