Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Sunlight and Tomato Juice


Okay, this is a sunset from the other night, but it was pretty. 

Today we had sunlight, it was 72°, the doors were wide open, and I had tomato juice for lunch. 
It was a pretty good day. 

Got off to a rough start....I woke up feeling so tired, drained, sore. It took a good stretch of the morning for it to wear off, but it did wear off. 
Lesson learned? 
Work out, even if it's just stretches or weights....do something.  It doesn't work every time,  but it helps. 
It's tough because when you hurt and you're exhausted the last thing you WANT to do is move. And it's the thing I NEED to do most. 

More good news; the snow melted and Bill Dear works tomorrow.  Might even luck into working the rest of the week!

Meanwhile I plan on cranking up the tunes, doing some light organizing,  and thanking God for the dry weather.

Might even work on digging up that elm tree tomorrow....maybe. 

Anyway....

God bless, ya'll take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment