Saturday, February 6, 2021

Bright side of life

https://youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

It's a link to the video of the song,  it's just awesome.  

And I'm trying. 

To look on the bright side of everything.  

I'm afraid I might have to contact my doctor next week.
I'm so....just exhausted. 
Have you ever worked out and just felt drained and sore?
That's how I'm feeling after a good night's sleep.  

This isn't okay. 

But I woke up, I'm breathing. I have all my senses, I'm showered, my hubby is home. 
We're going to see some good friends tonight,  I'm running errands so I get out of the house. 
Church is tomorrow,  our bills will be paid on time, and life is good. 

God has blessed me so very much.  

I refuse to lose sight of all the good in my life because of the curse on my body right now. 

By the way, Dr Demento radio is awesome.....😁
Purple People Eater!

Okay, time to get busy on making this day as good as we can make it. 

Ya'll take care,  have fun,  and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment