Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Winter Blast, or Some Such....

Frost on the window.  Very pretty,  thankfully the roads are good, for now anyway. 
Hoping this weather doesn't cancel church tomorrow.  Guess we'll see.  

My office is in full bloom, I'm not sure how or why since it's been so cold and dreary,  but god provided us with color nonetheless.  
Makes me miss spring and summer even more. I can't wait until I can get outside. 

Fur kids are anxious for warm weather too. All they do is sleep, too cold and wet to be outside. 
Spaz isn't pictured because I didn't feel like going upstairs. He's still feeling pretty bad and has taken over my office. 

We're worried about him, he's not eating, hasn't for a week now. I've tried putting it in his mouth, thinking he just couldn't smell it,  but he just doesn't feel like eating.  
So we love on him, I brush him, and we wait. He is 10 years old. 

Been blessed to not need extra pain meds today. Crossing my fingers maybe whatever is wrong is either correcting itself or leveling off. 
I'll take what I can get, not picky at this point. 

Made chicken soup....um....stew, lol.i aim for soup but it always ends up more like a stew. 
It was good regardless.  
I found cream of bacon soup at Dollar General,  added it to the soup broth,  very good addition. 
Funny though, I got it to eat by itself.  
I love eating "cream of ____" out of the can. Especially chicken or potato,  yummy!
Bacon however,  is not a "cream of___" soup you can eat out of the can. Much like bacon soda,  good in theory but too much like just nomming on bacon grease in reality. 🤢

Well, I'm going to enjoy my day and my husband.  Ya'll have a wonderful day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment