Sunday, January 10, 2021

When God Comes Knocking


Definitely something I need to remember,  and forgot when I wrote my last blog. 
I deleted it.
It was written out of emotion,  not sense. I'm human, it's okay, but once you realize you released something wrong into the world the least you can do is amend it. 
Or in my case, delete it. 

Church was good for us, especially me. Nothing like going to church and having the sermon sound as if God is speaking directly to you.  

Yes, I'm concerned about what is coming for our country. But...
God is in control. He is eternal. He is more powerful than any political candidate or nation. 
He's got this. 
More importantly,  he's got me. 
There is nothing to be afraid of. 
God should be my focus, and he is where my faith should reside. 

It's easy to get sidetracked with all the hubbub and chaos, high emotion and shock of events. 

God is above all that.

I was also reminded that our time isn't the same as God time. God sees the long game.  We tend to think if it doesn't happen now it's not going to.  Patience really is a virtue.

So that was my day. 
Getting a hard reset from God.  

And if this helps anyone else,  then it was a good day indeed. 

God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment