☝️ This is so true.
Our attitudes make or break everything in our lives. ð
I still have bad days when I'm cranky and depressed. Usually days when I'm sick, tired, in pain, and just done. It happens, but it's not me or my life like it used to be. ✋
I used to be miserable. A happy day was rare, and I regret it because my family would have been happier and healthier if I'd had a better attitude. ð
Better late than never, and I intend to keep getting better as a person. ☺️
Hopefully my good attitude can help change other people's attitudes. ð
Breakfast. Bill Dear made donuts in his mini donut maker. They're good, although they're more like brownies than donuts. ð
Don't hear me complaining. ð
Getting ready for church.ð
Going to be a good day....if I can get Bill to stop showing me Facebook memes.....ðĪĶ♀️ððĪĢðĪŠ
Alright, ya'll have a good day and God bless you! ð
No comments:
Post a Comment