Friday, January 15, 2021

Early Mornings

I am not a fan of super early mornings. πŸ™„
5, 6 am....that is acceptable. πŸ™‚
Earlier than that,  is a challenge. 😴
Especially since I am having sleep issues again. Schedule shifts do that to me. πŸ˜–

So does pain. 😞

Between tweaking my arm last night (pooka, our only female cat, is heavier than one would think) and my back acting up thanks to this front moving in.....😩
Yeah, sleep has been fleeting at best. πŸ˜”

It's okay though. πŸ™ƒ
Do you know why?πŸ€”
I made the best of it. πŸ™‚

I had coffee. Good, sweet, wonderful  coffee.☕
And I played music. 🎢
Not just any music though.πŸ’ƒ
In fact I've decided I'm making an early morning playlist on YouTube.πŸ“

Ballroom Blitz by the SweetπŸ’Ώ
Mambo Italianano remix (club des belugas) by Dean MartinπŸ“€
Spider and Snakes by Jim Stafford πŸ’Ώ
Catch A Falling Star & Its A Good Day  by Perry ComoπŸ“€
Hooked On A Feeling by Blue SwedeπŸ’Ώ
Good Morning from Singing in The Rain.πŸ“€

It's wierd....but it perks me up, gets me moving, and makes me smile. πŸ₯³

And every day should start with a dance and a smile. 😁

The only downside to this little earlier morning routine is that coffee keeps me from taking a nap....and gives me a headache. πŸ€ͺ

Meanwhile,  all the cats, who were insistent on sleeping on our bed last night  (it's cold) are napping perfectly well in their respective places.  😸

If they can do that when we're up...why can't they do it when we're sleeping? 
Guess we just need a bigger bed. πŸ›

Well I'm going to work on some games and my language lessons,  do some theological research,  and try to keep having a good day. 🧘‍♀️

God bless ya'll. πŸ˜‡

Oh, my coffee cup.🀦‍♀️
It was plain white, so I painted and clear coated it.  πŸ–Œ
My stems are super fat....I used too big a brush, but once you're committed...might as well go with it.  🀷‍♀️
I like it though, it's definitely mine. πŸ˜„

Okay, now I can say bye.....πŸ‘‹πŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment