Sunday, January 17, 2021

It's A Day

My view on the way to church this morning.  I thought it was pretty....but I always enjoy the sky.  It makes me feel closer to God.  
Ironically,  I still hate to fly. ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️
This was a little later in the day, on the way home. Bill Dear took the long way home because we've been cooped up in the house for a while.  
He was right, it was nice. ๐Ÿ˜Š

He's not working tomorrow (it snowed briefly enough to make everything wet again) and I'm hoping we can go for a walk. It's supposed to be sunny and nice (okay look, it's January,  55° is darn nice). ๐ŸŒž

 ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I'm officially off Facebook.  
I deleted my account.  
It was the right call for me. ๐Ÿ‘

It was becoming so full of gossip,  hate, fear, repression, depression,  angst, anxiety......
That's not who I am, that's not what I want in my life. ✋๐Ÿ˜ฆ

And the fact that it releases dopamine,  that it is literally a drug as far as my brain is concerned.....um...yeah. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Bye Felicia! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคจ

I'm needing to simplify my life a little,  get back to basics. Our pastor said today, that this year was going to be about renewal. He's right. ๐Ÿค”

I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds, where God ends up leading us. It's going to be an interesting ride. ๐Ÿค 

May your sleep be restful, your days be interesting,  your evenings uneventful, and your heart be happy. ❤

God bless. 




No comments:

Post a Comment