It snowed yesterday. Big, fluffy flakes.
I'm not a fan of winter.
Slick roads, slick walkways, accidents, and my back doesn't like the cold.
But, even I have to admit it does have a serene beauty.
It was so pretty, for the most part.
Then it decided to be a smartass and do a pacman impression....
Ya'll say what you want, that right there's funny...
Anyway, tomorrow is the 1st day of the new year.
2020 saw us lose 2 friends, 1 family member, and a beloved pet. I don't know anyone who will miss this year.
Yet....
Hubby found his birth family, got to meet them. We've had just as many blessings as hard times this year. And as bad as covid is, some of its policies have actually helped people who would have otherwise been in a serious situation.
Even the worst things can work toward the glory of God, he never turns his back on us. Never.
Happy 2021, may the new year bring us all love, lessons, and laughter.
🥂🎉🌹🥳🌹🎉🥂
God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment