Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Sky's The Limit

We went to the airport and looked at the Christmas star last night. 
I'm not sure what I was expecting,  but it was smaller than I thought it'd be. Still pretty,  wish I'd had binoculars to get a better look. 

Also got some decent shots of the sunset. I love them, always will. 
It's beautiful,  peaceful,  and a good time to talk to God.  To thank him. 
Because no matter what we're going through,  how we feel.....he's there. Giving us all this beauty.  

He takes care of the birds, trees, all creatures large and small...and we forget that he will take care of us too. We've been ingrained in the idea that if it's not tangible it cant be trusted or depended on. 

Faith isn't easy, it gets tested often, but he never leaves us. 
It's us that leaves him. 

Anyway, Christmas is close and I hope you have a blessed one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment