Friday, December 11, 2020

Flubbernuggets

I have no idea what a flubbernugget is, but it's fun to say. 
And after all, life is too short,why not fill it with things that make you smile and laugh?
Just a sunset. Only I don't get to see them like I used to, unobstructed and glorious.  So it's not "just" a sunset. It's a gift. 

Rolling hills. There are certain roads that give you a view you just won't see anywhere else.  There's something graceful about these hills, something peaceful.

 I don't know if you can see the lacy scroll in the clouds, but I could. Pictures never do justice to the real thing.  


There were a bunch of these rounded clouds, Bill Dear called them snow clouds.  I wish I could have caught them all rolling along the horizon, it was quite pretty.  Reminded me of the mountains.  

And that's all I have today, it's more than enough. 
My pain is less, my family and friends are safe, and God is good.  
💛😊💛

No comments:

Post a Comment