Saturday, September 5, 2020

Long Weekend

I don't know what most people do on labor day weekend.  I'm guessing cook out, go to the creek or lake....one last hurrah before autumn. 

We're doing.....nothing. And lots of it. 
Heaven forbid Bill dear gets to enjoy a three day weekend just relaxing. 

Okay, the yard will need mowed at some point....but you get the basic idea. 

We did do some driving around today, had a nice lunch, and found a better bird feeder. Also priced beds, specifically sleep number beds. I had doubts on how fantastic they would actully be...
I was wrong. 

I have a bad back, my number is pretty soft...20 - 25. His is pretty firm 70- 80. So which type of mattress do we buy? With the adjustable mattress,  we can both be comfortable.  Plus, I can adjust it further if I'm having a bad night....he can adjust his if he's sore from work. 
So yeah, something to save back for. 

I'll end this post with a couple of shots I got while we were out.  
God bless and good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment