Thursday, October 29, 2020

Sunlight!

After a solid week of grey skies and pouring rain, this is such a welcome sight.  😎
I missed my blue skies and sunshine ❤
I'm not as prone to seasonal depression as some,  but everybody needs sunlight. It's good for your mood, your health, your mind. 
So yeah, Momma's a happy lady right now. 😄
I took this yesterday,  while the leaves were still wet.  As soon as they dried they started to curl, so my timing was awesome.  
No point in it being autumn if you don't enjoy the colors, rain or no rain, I needed some outside time. 🍂
Bill Dear bought me this last week and I'm very happy. There are certain seeds and herbs that are so much better and more pleasant to eat when they're crushed. Plus with the lid I don't have to worry about anything flying across the kitchen,  ☺️.
I'm going to try again to get store bought roses to root. I didn't have much luck with rooting hormone,  so this time I'm doing two with the hormone/potato method and the rest with water. I would love to have these growing out front next to the other one. Crossing my fingers at least one takes root. đŸ€ž
This spoiled, sickly little pup is finally starting to act better. Solid poo, eating like a horse, peeing like a leaky hose, and currently bouncing around outside enjoying the sun. Guess us humans weren't the only ones sick of the rain. Really hoping she's just got a gut problem and not lymphoma.  Of course right now I won't be happy until she starts putting on weight again. đŸ¶

And that's all I've got right now. I'm going to be posting some recipes with pictures soon,  but I've got a few more new ones to try before I'm ready to post. Excited for Saturday. In honor of Halloween we're having Transylvanian Goulash.đŸ€— 

Ya'll have a spooky and safe Halloween đŸŽƒđŸ‘»đŸ’€đŸ‘œđŸ€ĄđŸŠž‍♀️đŸŠč‍♂️🧙‍♂️🧛‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧟‍♀️đŸ•·đŸŠ‰đŸ”Ș🕯⚰

No comments:

Post a Comment