Bill Dear bought me these rose's. I've got some in rooting hormone, some in water, crossing my fingers and toes at least one of them takes.
Really would love to have a whole bush of these beauties out front next to the other one.
Yeah, I get excited about plants, especially flowers, but pretty much about anything green that grows.
Even if they don't root, I am blessed with them until they wilt away.
Bill Dear is going to get to work this week now that the rain is over. And we didn't really celebrate Halloween this year, thank you covid, which disappointed him because it's his favorite holiday next to xmas.
We did, however, have friends over and we had a good day of fellowship.
I have serious cleaning to do tomorrow and I'm hoping it goes smoothly. If not...well, pain isn't new.
Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween, and I will be posting those recipes soon.
God bless, have a wonderful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment