Sunday, October 11, 2020

Are We Sure It's October?

It's been in the 80's here this last week. Not exactly what you expect from October,  but then this year has been full of surprises...so I guess weird is the new normal.  

I'm not complaining,  at all. My insect friends are back, flowers are blooming. 
We had 2 bees in the house yesterday.  You've never had fun until you've tried catching bees with a cup and a piece of paper.  Rushing to the door, hoping you don't get stung when you finally release them. 
Speaking of bees and insects, I lucked into some good pictures this morning.  

Busy bees, gathering until they just can't gather anymore. 
Mantis....manti?......mantises?.......
Two of them, lol, I love the brown one, she's huge!
Then there's my flowers, having one last blast before the season ends.

Mexican petunia:
Imapien,  which will have to be dug up and brought inside soon..
Our Rose's are usually magenta. These last minute blossoms are pink/white. I so appreciate the mutation. 
Today Bill Dear is taking me on a drive to see the leaves change, which means awesome pictures tomorrow if I'm lucky. 

Have a beautiful Sunday and God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment