I do enjoy the occasion nice surprise and this post is full of them.
Like these pretty clouds to match the wonderful fall day today. There's a sound specific to fall leaves drying on the trees on a windy day, and that's what I listened to this morning.
Then there's this fluke shot of the moon over the trees. The moon is really difficult for me to get a good snap of unless it's framed just right, otherwise it's just a tiny blur.
My Orb spider friends are mostly gone but I found this young lady preparing to lay some egg sacks in my flowerbed. I enjoy Orb spiders so I don't mind a bit.
A Bee! I haven't seen many since it got cooler, so glad my marigolds can provide some food for the hive.
Some tiny little spider put a lot of work into this very thick mess of webbing on Bill's blueberry bush. (The red in the bottom right is the bush slowly putting on her fall coat, so pretty!)
My lilac baby got a fungal infection and had to be severely pruned and treated. I was worried she might not come back. Just look at all this new green growth!
The little black balls are the four o clock seeds, and you can see from all the pink she's still blooming her heart out.
Burnweed. It's highly invasive, the flowers much like a dandelion. I'm debating whether to let her bloom or pull her up. Thoughts?
Last but not least, my alyssum, who has decided to take over the bed and show her stuff.
I missed my busy outdoor life, nice to know nature has something to offer while she prepares for hibernation.
Hope you have a lovely weekend full of beauty and joy.
God bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment