Tuesday, October 6, 2020

More Surprises

One unpleasant surprise today, Eddie Van Halen died today from cancer. I can't say I mourn his passing as I didn't personally know him. I can say his music set the anthem for an entire generation of kids growing up in the 80's. 🖤 I feel for his family and friends right now. 

On a happier note, I  managed to get some good photos over the last couple of days. 

Like this Pandora Sphinx Caterpillar. It's head and front legs are inside the hood. 
This little grey jumping spider....
My poor confused 4 o'clocks blooming at 7am.....🤔
I know Cattails aren't out of the ordinary,  but I like them anyway. 
I love the different tones in my Latana blossoms.
Bill's picher plant. It's currently thriving on fish food. 😄

More tiny wild strawberries.....
Burnweed bloom, and yes I pulled it up. I prefer dandelions.  
Grass spider taking a crawl before breakfast...
My Scaevola, aka fairy fans. I love these flowers.
Mr. Red Wasp, lucky it was still cool and he ignored me. 

This moth took a quick break on my leg....
I love the colors/patterns on this orb spider.  
Lastly, our silver maple. 
And now I bid you a buona notte....
And God Bless. 




No comments:

Post a Comment