I know, especially heading into fall, that it's hit or miss on finding anything worth sharing in the yard.
Whether I do or not, it's a blessing to me just to be able to search. It gives me an appreciation for what God has given us, even if it's not photogenic.
I spent my morning doing my language lessons, praying, and reading. Finished a wonderful book called "Cross Roads ". It made me cry, and that's saying a lot, I'm not a big cryer.
It's by W.M Paul Young, if you find yourself wondering. He wrote "The Shack" , also a wonderful book. The movie was good but there's an emotional connection in the book that you just don't get from film.
Normally Bill would have called me a dozen times by now, he hasn't. I tend to wonder if God wanted me to finish that book. If so, then it was for a reason and I'm content to know I'll understand when I'm supposed to.
Faith is a wonderful thing.
Anyway, I did get a few snapshots. Nothing to write home about but also miracles in their own right. Everything is a miracle, we're just used to taking the little things for granted. We forget that all the little beautiful things make up the biggest, most wonderful things. We take so much of this life for granted.
Something I'm personally working on fixing, with God's help.
Fall in a picture, wild strawberry trying it's hardest surrounded by an entourage of fallen leaves.
Creeping woodsorel, I thought these were long gone but the unseasonably warm temperatures brought it back for one last performance.
Pretty Brownie, she's still not feeling her best but you wouldn't know it from her sparkling personality and bouncy spirit.
Poe, for some reason he's made himself a cave in our burn pile. No lack of imagination I suppose.
Tigger, aka Mr. Gripe and Fuss. He's only quiet when he's sleeping or bathing, but I love him.
And the sun shining through our silver maple. I don't know why I like these photos, it's peaceful to me.
That's about it for today.
I feel pretty blessed to get these.
Hope you're having a great day.
God bless.








No comments:
Post a Comment