Okay, this one isn't in our yard yet, but it grew at the old place and it is gorgeous. I want one.
Meanwhile.....
Tulips are blooming, I'll have more colors in a few days, the ones on the side bed are about to explode! 🌷🌷🌷
Daffodils are in bloom, ours are a couple of weeks behind everyone else, but that just means ours will bloom longer. 😊
And our Jerusalem stars should be coming up soon, I can't wait!
Not a fan of the wasps, we've had one come in every night with the cats....🤦♀️ but they'll nest and simmer down soon.
We've got quite a few bees, nice to see. We'll have a ton of them once everything starts blooming this summer.
Almost time to put the hummingbird feeders out. I'm hoping to have more of them this year.
As for flowers and gardening, I'm just putting seeds out and we'll see what God grows. It looks chaotic but it's beautiful to me because I never know what we're going to get, lol.
Alright, well ya'll have a wonderful week and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment