Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Bill Dear

1st of all, Happy St. Patrick's Day,  and may the luck of the Irish be with you today and always 🍀!

Secondly,  and more importantly,  today is Bill Dears birthday! 

I've spent almost 26 years with this man. 
He's my light, my rock, my best friend,  and my other half. 
I can imagine my life without him, but when I do there's a hole where he should be. 
Life is more fun, more worthwhile,  because he's in it. 

He is honest, loyal,  levelheaded,  forgiving,  godly, funny, strong, kind, caring, giving. 

He taught me how to love myself by being the 1st person who loved me for myself.  
He's helped me overcome trauma and trust issues.  He's held me through the bad times and laughed with me through the good. 

There aren't enough words in any language to describe how much I love this man, how good he is, how wonderful,  how much he means to me.  

So here's to my husband, Happy Birthday! 

And to you all, good day and God bless.  



No comments:

Post a Comment