I'm going next week to get an RA panel done. Doctor Joe is pretty sure I've got rheumatoid arthritis.
Osteoarthritis is wear and tear on your joints. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, your body attacks itself.
I prayed before my appointment for guidance for myself and Doctor Joe. We'll see what the blood tests say and go from there.
I'm good as long as I have answers, a name to put on what I'm going through.
It's when I don't know, all the possibilities, not knowing what I need to do to help myself....that's when I go batty.
I'm going to look at options, see what changes I should be looking at making, and I'm praying for God to heal my tendon so I can start my walks again.
I need to start walking again.
Not just for my body but for my soul. Those walks are my time walking with the Lord, I feel closest to him outside enjoying his creation. And I need that back.
Regardless of how the tests come out, I have changes to make, evaluating to do of my life and habits.
I need to take a firm hand with myself and start living my best life.
Things are going to get interesting...
Hard at times, but definitely interesting, and worth it.
I'm anxious to see the person God is molding me to be.
So that's my life right now.
Waiting, growing, learning, and loving my life and my Lord.
Some day I'm going to wake up and face God instead of the new day. Some day, I will die, and I will leave this behind. I don't want that "some day" to be a day of terror and regret. I want that day to be joyous and filled with love.
And that "some day" starts here and now. With the choices I make, with what I grow in my heart.
❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞❤🌞
I edited this and added pictures from my walk. I miss it, I decided to just do it and be as careful as I possibly can be....and it was marvelous!
Slow, careful, tiny steps going uphill..I'm sure I looked ridiculous and I don't care because it worked! 😁
Man I missed my walks.
I feel good, my heart rate's up, my joints are sore but they'll learn to suck it up, cause I seriously needed this so much!
Make the best of your day and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment