Saturday, March 27, 2021

Mysteries


I'm working on this ☝️ right now. 
God's been working on me this week,  it's been a slow process, mainly because it seems like there's always something to do.  Hard to focus, to think. 
I'm the kind of person who needs quiet time to go over things, to really grasp it and take it apart. I've been diligent in my worship and prayer time every day,  and I know God's turning my battles into blessings. 

I just have to get there. 

We tend to think when we ask for help it's going to be a certain way. We tend to miss blessings because we're just not paying attention.  

For instance; how many times have I been hurting and asked God to help me get through the day?  
I can't even count, there's been too many of those days. 
So what does God do?
He sends a friend over, or the kids, or my husband.  People offer to help, ask if I need anything.  Bill Dear  doesn't even ask anymore,  he's started telling me to go sit because he knows I'm stubborn. 
And that's the problem. 
God sends me help, strength and blessing through others. 
And I slap it down and deny others the blessing of helping me...doing a service for God, because I expect God to give ME  the ability to do it. 
I have to take my expectations off of God.  
I have to be willing to take help graciously, to accept that I don't have to do everything myself.  
It's not a reflection on me unless I start taking advantage of it.  

Pastor Chad has been preaching on this subject a lot recently,  and God knows I need the help in this area. 

I'm always and forever a work in progress. 

I'm sifting through a lot of doctrine, a lot of things I was taught about religion and the church that was wrong. 
When you go around with the wrong perspective on things you're bound to make mistakes,  have bad ideas or views. 
God's helping me to sort that all out.

Again, it's a process.  

God's putting a lot of homework on me right now, I'm learning a lot of important lessons,  and because of that I am very blessed! 

Ya'll have a wonderful day and God bless you ❤😊❤



No comments:

Post a Comment