Sunday, March 14, 2021

Inward movement


I want to be a blessing to others.  
I want that light in me that shines, that makes people feel better when they're around me. 
I have a long way to go, but I'll get there. I have an inkling of who God wants me to be,  how I am going to serve him. 

Steps. 
One at a time. 

I miss my husband,  he's been working every day for the last few weeks. 
It's good,  an honest blessing,  I just miss him. 
A few hours in the evening doesn't seem like enough after a couple of months with him home.  
I got spoiled. 

Seriously,  I'm grateful for the money and for Bill's sacrifice and hard work. Church just isn't the same without him. 

It's a blessing too in a way though. Reminds me how much I need him, want him around,  enjoy his company.  Sometimes it's easy to take a situation for granted.  

Birds are chirping this morning,  enjoying the break in the rain. I've got to get ready for church, had way too much coffee this morning.  

Had to move the cat tree because Hiekka decided he was going to destroy the house from the top of it. He's a handful every day,  especially in inclement weather.  

Ya'll have a wonderful day and God bless.  


No comments:

Post a Comment