I am struggling with a spiritual attack.
Every time I'm in church and God starts speaking to me (not audibly, but an internal tug at my heart and mind) I start having awful pains.
My sciatica or my arthritis will flair and I know it's designed as a distraction.
I'm focusing on prayer, to block the attacks, and when they happen I immediately alleviate the pain as best as I can. I hyper focus on the service, on what I'm supposed to be hearing.
It's difficult though, painful, and I'm so tired of the pain already....
I'm doing what I can.
And I think I need help, guidance, prayers. Definitely prayers.
Last night they prayed for us to break our chains of self doubt, I prayed because I was getting slammed with that one pretty hard too. Only during church though.
It was wierd.
Anyway, I did some research and I checked off everything that causes "I'm not good enough ".
My parents weren't bad, but they had problems that enforced it, I was basically raised to think I would never be worthy of love and acceptance.
Well I'm tired of fighting it, I'm tired of it coming back to haunt me like some ghost. So I gave it to God, I rebuked the devil, and I asked God to burn it. The past is exactly that, past...done. I can't change it, I can't erase it.
What I can do is learn from it and leave it behind me where it belongs.
Time to move forward.
I did find a really good prayer, called the believers warfare prayer. I'm going to add it to my daily routine for a while, until I can get the spiritual attacks to stop at least.
Armed with prayer, God's love, and the blood of christ. The armor of God....
God is good and I am blessed.
Hope you all have an absolutely wonderful Easter.
God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment