It started innocently enough. ๐
I was dusting. ๐งน
We have a collage of Bill's bio family in a frame and some of the pictures had fallen. ๐ผ
So I took it down to fix it.๐
Then the frame broke. ⚠️
Well, pooh feathers. ๐
So I pulled down our personal family collage (in yet another frame) and played with the pictures until it was a nice mix of his family and ours.๐จ๐ฉ๐ง๐ฆ
In the process of that I found pictures of my grandpa, and my cousins wife....both of whom are deceased. Added those to my family collage in, yes, yet another frame. ๐ผ
Now that's done, looks good....only there's a gap on the wall where the broken frame was. Okay, well, let's see.๐ค
Take down this, put it there, move that down, this over, nope liked it better on that wall, yes, this is better, now those don't look right. ๐คช
Suffice it to say there was much up and down on a step ladder and hammering until most everything in the living room was moved to a different spot. ๐คฆ♀️
And now I hurt, but it was worth it. ๐คท♀️
My only regret is that I don't feel up to doing more. I miss moving furniture around and completely reorganizing a room in a couple of hours. I miss going grocery shopping without wishing I were dead by the time we're finished. I miss being able to walk down stairs like a normal person. I miss a lot of things. ๐ฅ
But......๐ง
There are still lots of things I can do, even if it takes me longer. And having to move slower means I have plenty of opportunities to actually enjoy my environment, not just exist in it. ๐ค
We are surrounded by beauty, joy, laughter, goodness, kindness, love. We're just mostly too busy or too oblivious to really look for it, to see it. ๐
Anyway, I wish you a wonderful weekend full of all kinds of wonderful little joy's you never noticed before. ๐
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment