Saturday, November 7, 2020

Still Green

I will get to those recipes, honestly,  eventually.  
For today though I have a nice surprise,  plants!
November and there's still flowers and life in my yard! What a wonderful gift!
Our holly bush, it was such a tiny thing, she's loving having a place to spread roots. 
Our lilac bush, she has a nasty fungus and I had to prune her back, look at her now though....sassy and classy. 
Wild violets, no flowers but they're so green! They make such lovely ground cover.
My Mexican Petunia plugging along despite the periods of frost. 
Lavender,  I really wasn't sure how she'd react to the frosty nights, she's standing in solidarity with the petunia, lol.
Japanese Maple, I absolutely Love the leaves. 
Traditional maple leaf, so pretty. 
Can't believe our alyssum is still blooming! So happy.  
Who knew Virginia creeper turned in the fall? 

I'm pretty happy to find life outside and I intend on enjoying every minute of it,  which is partly why I haven't done the recipe post yet.

Hope you can enjoy the things around you today and every day. 
God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment