Thursday, August 6, 2020

Work to do

We've been letting these wild grape vines grow and they're slowly taking over this side of the house...😏
Then there's my naked ladies,  who were not up and about when I cleared the garden earlier this week.  I've got more work to do apparently. They're hiding under the Japanese maple.  ☺️
A close up, I accidentally broke a lily trying to get the weeds pulled off her, oops. And was standing in an anthill....but that's another story......🐜😯
We have  wild strawberries growing everywhere but sadly they're too small to do anything with. Maybe next year I can grow my own mixed in and they'll breed a bigger variety over time? 🤔
These are my marigolds.  I love the vibrant colors and variations. 🌈🌞
I did manage to get a blurry shot of our hummingbird friend coming over for his morning shot of sugar....🍚
No bee butts or beetles this go round. It's been cooler at night and they're keeping a different schedule.  I might luck into some pictures later in the day. Next week for sure when it heats back up. 🌡☀️

For now I'd better get busy. Have a blessed day.  😊

1 comment:

  1. You know, naked ladies WOULD hide ��

    ������love your blog every day!������

    ReplyDelete