Sunday, August 2, 2020

Blessed Sunday To You

I painted this last night, it was all bronze and you had a hard time seeing the design. I think it came out nice for an amateur.  
Woke up early, Bill wanted to ride his bike and he dropped me off at the town square. I missed those walks, and the 9 o' clock chimes went off,  played the prettiest melody. I love the whole experience.  The chimes, flowers, butterflies, quiet. 
I took some pictures, I'll label the ones I know. Some of the flowers I'm not sure on. 

Coleus and impatiens 
Hibiscus 
I believe it's a purple variety of coleus. 
Black butterfly nosing the impatiens 
Red crepe myrtle (it came out much brighter than it looked to the eye)
I'm not sure what these are but the bright yellow caught my eye. 
I believe this is catmint....I could be wrong. 
I wanted a better shot of the creek but sadly the park was full of dog walkers and it was too crowded. This is towards the back of the park where it's more private. 
Ducks, always ducks. They own the park and they know it. They were pretty quiet this morning,  barely grousing at all.
White coneflowers, butterflies LOVE the coneflowers.  
Purple coneflowers.  Guess what we're planting next year? I love butterflies and bees and hummingbirds....yay!
black butterfly, you can just see him.
Butterflies,  one black, three orange.
2 are at the very bottom of the picture,  I didn't notice them at first. How cool!
Brown and yellow moth.
Gorgeous red rose.

I have no clue but I love the orange color

Black eyed susans 

Red salvia with yellow marigolds 

Again, not a clue what it is, but I  thought it was especially pretty.  Being so neutral in the midst of all the bright colors, you can blend in and still be beautiful. 
And that was my walk. It wasn't long enough, they never are, but I'm grateful for it.  I needed it. 
My heel is sore, just something I have to live with until it mends. More importantly is that my back isn't worse. Call that a decent trade. 

Still trying to settle our dogs tummy, day three of rice, mixing it with her food today. Not seeing a sign of improvement yet, but I have to see it through before I take her to the vet. No point taking her until we've tried everything they'll suggest.  

I'm off to enjoy the last of the weekend with Bill Dear. Ya'll have fun, relax, and be grateful for the good the day offers. 

God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment