First up is a vine, which I had to untangle from the elm. Every one of these tiny yellow specks, is an aphid. As long as they stay outside and off my plants, they can have the milkweed vine. I didn't realize they were insects at first until one crawled up my arm, lol.
Next up is a bee, including a bee butt. Seems to be the side of them most available for photographing since their head is always buried in a flower.
Then there are the 2 varieties of tick seed I have blooming, so pretty.
And my average, non ginormous, sunflower....
I also got a good shot of my alyssum.
And just for giggles, my cantaloupe flowers. I'm not holding my breath for any cantaloupe this year, but she's doing her part...blooming away.
And that's what's going on in my garden today.
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment