And thanks to an invasion of crabgrass, I've got quite a bit of weeding to do.
I took these while I was busy, hope you enjoy......🌞
Busy bee, gotta keep the hive going.
I'm not sure what kind of beetle this is, but it was very content to chew on this leaf.
Then there's this little grasshopper, they blend so well, I had a hard time finding him.
My regular petunias, showing off for the hummingbirds.....
And my Mexican Petunia. I was told they wouldn't come back after a frost....she proved them wrong, just look at this beautiful girl.....
This butterfly enjoying the vines on the fence.
And this pretty yellow daisy, she was hiding in the grass.
Last but not least, and not from the garden....hubby's shrimp plant, she's finally blooming. She's not in full bloom yet, there will be little white feathers off the yellow when she's in full bloom, but she's getting there.
Her and my begonia are getting haircuts come next month. Going to propagate the begonia for next years garden. If I can get the shrimp plant cuttings to propagate, I'll have fun 😁😁😁
Autumn is nice, I'm always sad to see my gardens go dormant, but they have to rest for next year. And I get to spend the winter planning and starting seeds, propagating. Never a dull moment. 😊
I won't miss the crabgrass though...😝😆😂
No comments:
Post a Comment