Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Back To The Garden

Something nourishing for the soul in caring for others.  Plants, animals,  humans....I think we just need to care for something other than just ourselves to be content. 

Before and after of our little mimosa sapling,  a year apart to the day. She's really made strides this summer.  
Mercury is about to flower.....
This little marigold popped up from seed, she's so pretty!
My Mexican Petunia blooming her little heart out. 
This little bee taking a rest on my hanging pot, I almost squished him when I was trying to turn the pot, didn't see him. He was pretty laid back about it though. 
Moth on the bedroom window, guess she was tired, or sunning. Good sun on that window in the morning.  

I really do enjoy my little plants, bugs, birds. I'm going to spend the whole of winter waiting for everything to come to life again. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment