Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Stuff and Things

My ugly toes. Why?
Because my silly self did gardening in flip flops and got her toe bit. 
Spider bite, doesn't hurt, but it's bruised and swelling.  
Put cream on it, I've got allergy pills on standby, and I can do a telemed with my doc if it gets worse. 


Meanwhile, we have muddobbers,  red wasps,  and yellow jackets all living in the fireplace.  
Oh, joy.....
I was wondering why we were getting wasps in the house constantly,  now we know. 
Lots of raid,  diatomaceous earth,  and Thursday morning I'm bombing it from the outside and then screening it off.  
Someone put a grate over a hole in the chimney instead of actually covering it 🤦‍♀️.
Well, this too shall pass. 

It's not all bad news though.
Bill Dear took my driving Sunday afternoon and I got some really good pictures. I missed a close up of a snapper, but he dove off the log too fast. 

Hope you all have a good week, and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment