Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Some Days

Our spiderwort is blooming! 

Still not seeing many insects except for the stinging variety,  but I did see my 1st hummingbird.  
Excited!

🌺 🐝 🌻 🐛 🌷 🦗 ⚘ 🕷 🏵 🦋 🌺

Some days....

Some days I do my exercises. 
Some days I don't. 
Some days I'm jamming to tunes. 
Some days I just need the quiet.
Some days are good.
Some days are a struggle. 

And it's okay. 
It's okay to skip my exercise if I'm not up to it, as long as I don't allow myself to skip it ever day. 

It's okay to blow my diet once in a great while, as long as I don't do it every day.  

Some days are going to be harder than others. 
You have to be disciplined enough to not let some days become every day. 

First thing after Bill Dear leaves for work I do my exercises.  I've increased them so I'm up to 20 reps on each of the stretches, 10 each of the weights, and 100 stair steps. 
It's good, it's good for me. 
And I'm fighting fatigue so bad.
I slept and I'm tired.
Not sleepy tired,  bone weary...no energy....feel so heavy....just exhausted.  
I don't know what causes it, I'll find out eventually.  
For now, all I can do is what I can. 

I was going to skip my exercise and as I'm writing this I'm realizing I can't do that.  For myself.  So I'll do less today. More when I'm past this spell.  

It's raining, I felt it coming yesterday,  I feel the weight of it today. My new normal.  
Part of gaining a new normal is learning how to adapt and adjust. 
If you can't accept change,  you're in trouble.
Life is all about change. 

God will guide me through whatever obstacles I face. 
And I'm good with that. 
His hands are much more capable than mine. 

Have a happy hump day, and God bless! 


No comments:

Post a Comment