1st off I have to show off my spoiled brat, Hiekka.
Half the bed made, him comfortably slumped in the dip on my side of the bed (we have a sleep number bed, my side is super low, a 25). He did eventually get up and even let me do my stretches before demanding I move.
Bill Dear bought a fuchsia, so pretty, and a hummingbird attractor. Supposedly, I'm still waiting for the hummingbirds to arrive.
π·πΈπ·πΈπ·πΈπ·πΈπ·πΈπ·
My toe is still swollen, still bruised. It's definitely a spider bite, doesn't appear to be serious, just annoying at this point.
π£π€π£π€π£π€π£π€π£π€π£
I'm dealing with some heavy stuff today.
I have instances where I haven't respected myself, therefore I have let others disrespect me.
I'm not mad, I can't blame others for responding to me the way I respond to myself.
I'm just really ashamed of myself for allowing and inviting it.
It's similar to having a light switched on. You look around this room you've been sitting in for hours in the dark, discover you've really been sitting on a bag of nasty trash, wondering how you didn't know.....
That's how it feels at least, for me.
So I'm processing and praying today. Trying to get myself right.
And realizing that I am worth respect and decency, from myself especially.
God bless and good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment