Nice to see blue skies on an overcast day. Storms threatened all day, and then this welcome sight.
Fire is something to be careful of, but it's still beautiful. While he burned I cleaned off the deck and chairs. Needed to be done. Soon I'll be powerwashing!
Noticed a starling family is nesting in this hollow in our maple. We'd thought about having the tree cut down, but I guess not. Too many displaced critters.
Little Robin hung out with us while we watched the fire. We threw some seed out for it. Bill tried to get it to eat out of his hand but this guy wasn't ready for that kind of commitment yet.
Our allium is blooming nicely. They're so pretty, and fairly large.
And lastly is our vetch. Back again this year. It's very pretty, especially if I can ever get a fence put in there for it to hang onto.
There will be more to come, warm weather is just beginning.
I'm tired, it's been a "moderate pain" day. Pain always wears me out.
Been a good day though.
Just depends on what I decide to focus on.
Ya'll have a wonderful week and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment