God is so good.
He will heal you, transform you, change you for the better.
A lot of people wonder; if he's so powerful and great, why is there so much wrong in the world?
Free will.
God can do anything.
But.
When it comes to your choices, he doesn't interfere.
You decide if you're going to let him in, let him work in your life. He won't force himself on you.
I've been dealing with a lot of memories, a lot of hurts that I buried.
It's been tough, painful.
Looking at things that I didn't want to see.
Looking at those hurts made me look at myself. Who I was, things I did, my reactions and bad thinking, lies I was not only told but lies I told myself in order to cope.
And it's not about blame. There's no finger pointing. There can't be. Because I hurt people due to my bad experiences, am I better than the people who hurt me because of theirs?
I've apologized, I've repented, and when I get rebaptized it's really going to be an honest rebirth.
I asked God to make me the person he intended me to be, before the world got it's hands on me.
He's helping me do that work.
He's helping me because I let him in, because I'm willing to do the work.
Pain, yeah, it's part of it.
But it's not a bad pain.
It's a healing pain.
It's a removal process.
God takes all that ick inside of me and we look at it, we find the truth, and then we throw away the pain and burn it.
What's left is the pearl, that shiny little blossom of truth and love amid the debris.
And it's beautiful.
We're all equal.
We're all on the same even playing field.
We all have choices.
We are all affected by free will.
We all face consequences.
We are all capable of good or evil, and we all often do both without thinking.
You can hate an action without hating the person.
You can face the truth or deny it.
You can let God in and fill the hole in your heart, or you can keep trying to fill it with anything else that keeps you from seeing how empty that hole really is.
And that's the ultimate truth, isn't it?
We need to be loved, to be taken care of, to have peace.
And without that, there is a hole in our heart and our life.
So we look anywhere and everywhere trying to fill that hole.
Anything is better than staring at that emptiness.
But it's not.
Some things hurt us, hurt the people we love, can kill us.
We invite things in that only want to destroy us.
God just wants to heal us, love us, fill that emptiness with more good than we can imagine.
But it's our choice.
Stumble or step up.
It's up to you.
And on that note I'm going to say good day and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment