Saturday, May 15, 2021

Turn around

This is my bad getting brighter. 

Notice the sun, covered by clouds, in between bouts of rain, still shining? 

I am so thankful to God for letting my bad day be like that. 

The spot of blue, snatch of sunlight. 
It's beautiful. To me at least. 
It represents the hope I have every bad day. The hope things will get sunny sooner than later. 

We stopped and I managed to get some pictures. Nothing mind blowing,  but still astounding. All God's creation is astounding when you stop to think about it. 

I'm still in pain, but it's easing. The rain moved through, for now.  

I had a great day with my daughter, we painted at church. Good time, good conversation. 
Cooked dinner with music blaring, Perry Como and all the other oldies. Singing along and blocking the pain.
Now I'm going to relax, massage my back, and medicate. 

Blessed impending Sunday! 💒

No comments:

Post a Comment