Easy peasy.
Then I get sick.
All over aches, chill, coughing, sneezing, throat feels tight and scratchy.
Yay!
And it's not a big deal.
It's a cold.
But I get chills and achy and all I want to do is sleep.
That is a big deal....
I got stuff to do, stuff I want to feel up to doing.
And it's hard to have a joking or upbeat conversation when you feel like that of poo.
No bueno.
But!
I'm trying.
I have a white coffee mug. I had painted flowers on it but the stems were too fat (wrong size brush,oops) and now the paint is coming off because I didn't clear coat it.
So I scrubbed all the paint off and am redoing it today.
Our lillies are about to bloom, I look forward to that. Waiting on our vetch to bloom. If it doesn't soon I'll have to rip it up, it's kind of taking over the front bed.
Mostly I'm just waiting on summer to set in. I enjoy spring, but so many of our bloomers aren't going to pop until summer. And I know the late snow we had didn't help, kind of set the plant worlds biological clock back a hair.
We've got a thorny vine popping up in the back, I keep clipping it back but the thorns make it the devil's work trying to pull it up! I'll get it though.
Pray that I'm past the worst of this cold. We've got a busy weekend and I really need to be on top of my game.
Anyway, I do hope you have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment