I love spring.
I really do.
Everything is coming into color, bringing new life, a new season, new smells.
Meanwhile my eyes are swollen, I have mucus leaking out every available orifice in my head, things smell weird, and it feels like the inside of my head is itching.
Miserable is a good word for it.
And you know what?
I've decided to be okay with it.
Not happy mind you, but okay.
Because no matter how I feel it doesn't change that each day is a blessing, and that in each day multiple little blessings unfold.
I don't know anyone personally who is excited and bubbly when they're feeling cruddy.
It's not natural.
Being happy in spite of things is a choice.
I choose to see the good God has given me.
I'll give him the bad, tell him what's going on, and trust him to care for me.
My job is to love everyone I have the opportunity to love on, to do my duties to the best of my ability, and to remember my Father in everything I do.
And that's alright. 😊
No comments:
Post a Comment